- Auslastung: 100%
- Start: 1.4.2020
- Ende: 31.9.2020
- Ort: Zürich
- To work within the global Oracle Engineering team focused on building database migration automations with full integration into satellite systems.
- Responsible for the whole lifecycle from design, implementation and test working with existing team members on this fast track solution.
- To work in a project embarking on the standardization and automation of Oracle Database activities with comprehensive exposure to the latest Oracle technologies and tools, including Exadata and ODA, OEM 13c and Oracle RAC on the latest versions.
- Expert level of Unix shell scripting skills
- Knowledge of Python is beneficial
- Solid Unix/Linux skills
- A good understanding of Oracle Databases (11g and 18c)
- Solid Oracle Application Express (Apex) development
- Experience with software development methodologies and tools
- Source code control e.g. github
- Issue tracking and management e.g. JIRA
- Release management
- Test automation
- Agile and Waterfall
- English (mandatory), German
Bei Interesse senden Sie mir bitte Ihren CV in Word an email@example.com